Assess Network Infrastructure Security posture, detect Vulnerabilities and report exploitation Impact
In today’s world, rapid business evolution, and the constant evolving threat landscape has lead to multiple security challenges for client’s organization’s.
JPCYS’s Vulnerability Assessment services helps you to respond by detecting, classifying, categorizing and addressing security vulnerabilities observed and in providing the ongoing support and guidance to remediate them in a timely manner.
Our methodology focuses on identifying, validating, prioritizing the vulnerabilities in the target systems and provide realistic status to help them fix those.
Our expertise lies in conducting external and internal vulnerability assessment and by leveraging a combination of open source and commercial tools which are used along with major stress on manual verification and validation of each and every vulnerability to understand the vulnerability potential, risk involved in case the vulnerability gets exploited on client’s network and its business impact.
Vulnerabilities will be prioritized considering the client’s business and reported with specific mitigation steps in the recommendations.
Network Infrastructure Security Services
The JPCYS Advantage
- Network Penetration Tests ensure that all business operations are up and running, as disruption on network level can have a direct impact on business continuity as well as availability of services.
- Highly focused on both automated as well as manual approach in validating vulnerabilities and excluding false positives.
- Prevent hackers from infiltrating your network by conducting timely Penetration Tests. The process uncovers holes in your security, giving you a chance to properly remediate any shortcomings before a real attack occurs.
- Penetration Tests help address the that is mandated by industry standards and regulations such as PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001 and FISMA which will help avoid heavy fines that can be associated with being non-compliant.
- Configuration Audits help ensure that configuration and hardening is done on every device present in the network infrastructure.
- Vulnerability correlation facilitates in verification of automated and manually identified vulnerabilities and eliminating false positives.
- Time deliverables which include Detailed Technical Report with appropriate recommendations once the activity has completed and assistance is provided to the client team if they require help during the patching phase.
Read Related Blogs & Case Studies
Take the First Step on Your Cloud Security Journey!