Cloud Security: End to EndCloud Security Journey
Realistic Cloud Security methodologies and services to support your long-team cloud
evolution and to safeguard your cloud environments.
JPCYS offers Cloud Vulnerability Assessment, Cloud Penetration Testing services for the information systems and applications running in the cloud. We also offer a unique Cloud Security Audit, which is a comprehensive analysis and review of the security of the Information Systems from the perspective of working of the internal controls and policies. This analysis is essential to determine the security and effectiveness of the controls, which are in place.
Our consultants produce best practices and proven methodologies for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and security of information / data hosted in the cloud and uses blend of automated tools and manual techniques to identify security issues in categories such as:
- Connection & Data Transmission
- Authentication & Authorization
- Intrusion Detection & Protection
- Server Virtualization Patch Management
- Segregation of Duties
- Granting & Removal of Access Rights
- Process for periodic Review of Access
- Incident & Change Management
Varutra Cloud Security Services – Protects Critical Business
Where it Actually Lives!
That is where the Cloud Architecture Review comes into play! Every Cloud Architecture Review JPCYS performs gives our client the opportunity to improve the infrastructure within the cloud. By evaluating workloads already deployed on cloud against best practices, the Cloud Architecture review offers technical validation about the infrastructure, determines any potential pitfalls, and helps to create the best plan for the future.
The JPCYS Advantage
- The benefits of a cloud penetration test are increased technical assurance, and better understanding of the attack surface that the systems are exposed to as Cloud systems, whether they are infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), or software as a service (SaaS), are prone to security misconfigurations, weaknesses, and security threats just as traditional systems are.
- A better understanding of cloud estate by figuring answers to questions such as -What services do you have in the cloud? What systems do you expose to the public?
- A detailed report on any common security misconfigurations along with our recommendations for how to secure the cloud configuration.
- The increased assurance will come from the fact that client team will gain visibility of the security weaknesses of cloud estate.
- Able to verify what services and data are publicly accessible, what cloud security controls are in effect, and how effectively these are mitigating corporate security risk.
Take the First Step on Your Cloud Security Journey!